In the old village rather than near the station. This is a medieval church to which Gilbert Scott added a north aisle and restoration in 1856-62 and John Oldrid Scott added a south aisle in 1878. Thus only the tower, west wall and part of the chancel remain from the old church. There is a huge memorial to the Hambro banking family in the big churchyard.
At the north end of the town centre and like St Mark at the south end, destroyed but for its tower by 1941 bombing. The tower is medieval and the current church is by J. Harold Gibbons and dates from 1948-57. The apsidal children’s chapel is attached to the east of the tower and the main body of the church is to its south.