Dating from 1965-66, it was designed by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners.
Round the corner from Euston Station, this is a church of 1966-67 by John Newton of Burles, Newton & Partners. It replaced a church of 1808 damaged in WW2.
South of the station and the Uxbridge Road part of the town centre. The church dates from 1967 and was designed by J.Newton of Burles Newton and Partners. The glass is by Patrick Reyntiens.
Part of the street frontage just north of Savoy Circus on Western Avenue. It dates from 1960 and is by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners.
A plain church of 1923-24 in a road off the main street near Northwood Station. The aisles were extended in 1983 by Gerald Murphy of Burles, Newton & Partners
Just down the road from the Anglican church this is a church of 1976 by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners, incorporating a hall of 1937 by L. Shattock.
Sitting just north west of Hayes town centre, a vast church of 1961 by Burles, Newton and Partners. The large chancel painting is by Pietro Annigioni and the glass by Goddard and Gibbs.